I have this amazing friend who has:
- an incredibly talented, patient and creative husband,
- three vibrant, life-loving daughters (dotters),
- a house that should be on the pages of Flea Market Style magazine,
- a job that keeps her so busy that you wonder when she breathes,
- a sparkle in her eye and an infectious laugh,
- more talents than is fair for any one person to have (*wink*), and
- a crazy-magic love of all things vintage.
Jen and her sweetheart, Nat, are opening the business they've dreamed about.
3 Dotters Vintage Rentals
They're going to rent all this amazing vintage stuff they've been collecting to folks having parties, weddings, showers, and other fun events.
Need a shabby door? Check. Milk glass vases? Check. Suitcases? Need you ask?
They've asked me to photograph their inventory. Woo hoo. . . what fun!
So here's a few of my favorite photos so far.
You can contact Jen and Nat on their Facebook page, 3dottersvintagerentals,
or on Jen's blog, http://3reeddotters.blogspot.com.
Jen is also on Instagram, look for 3dotters or 3dottersvintagerentals.