Monday, July 23, 2012

P h o t o - a - d a y starts today!

While spending most of the-day-after-flea.o.logy in bed yesterday (it's a ritual of recovery), an i*d*e*a came to me. . . .



My dear friend and fellow flea.o.logist Paula blogs every day.  I don't know how she does it, but she does.

And. . .

. . . my good bud from college, Paul, posts an iPhone picture a day on Facebook (www.iphoneonceaday.com).  He's a big-time-famous-photographer now and rubs elbows with rock stars and movie stars and makes big money making photos.  (And to think, one time he was totally jealous of one of my photos. . . . )




So -- I put their ideas together and * voila * -- today begins the

                    "s E c o N d   h a N d   s T u F t"  p h o t o - a - d a y

                                                                                                blog posts!






New flea.o.logy dealer Sandra brought

a*m*a*z*i*n*g  lamps

to our sale on Saturday. . . .








See you tomorrow!


                                          ~ c a T h i E





No comments:

Post a Comment